I want a do over on this morning
- After getting the kids ready and checking my email, I decide to take the bus in. It's a beautiful morning and the neighborhood is absolutely quiet.
- Get to the bus stop and notice that I forgot my building and T-passes. (They were in my jacket, which I don't need now.) Go back home.
- OK, I need to pick up some things at Home Depot anyway, so let's drive in. On the way, I remember I also could have taken along clothes to donate, but no matter.
- Locate the stuff I need in the maw of the store, but then wait ages to get a piece of wood cut. Home Depot is suprisingly busy on a Monday morning.
- Check out, reach for my car keys. They aren't there. Retrace my steps, but luckily somebody already returned them to customer service. Phew !