That Was the Day That Was
- Lunch outside at Taquiera Mexico in Waltham.
- Dropped off S1 at my sister's in Natick (for summer shopping and an overnight stay).
- Quick trip to Sherwood Plaza: shoes for O and S0, a Tinted Windows CD for my brother, two for me (Grizzly Bear, Iron and Wine, $8 each, and Ugly Things #8).
- Star Trek at the AMC on Flutie Pass – pretty darned good, a summer blockbuster that still leaves you feeling like a human being at the end of the experience.
- A little more summer shopping (table tiki torch for 62¢ !) at Target.
- Then into deepest Allston for a dim sum dinner at Gitlo's.
- Finally, home.