Greetings From the UK
I hope you're all doing well !
- The weather has been cloudy, but not too bad. Of course, it's supposed to get better on Friday, when we leave.
- We've done a London Bus tour, a little of the British Museum, a nearby palace, a Thomas the Tank Engine event out in the southwest, and Legoland Windsor.
- My brother and I are going to Canterbury today.
- The British rail system might be mediocre by European standards, but it beats the US, still.
- My brother has DSL so I've been able to copy my camera photos back to my home computer.
- I was able to pop my SIM card from my US-only GSM phone and place it one of my brother's old ones, and it works without any wrangling from Cingular.